5.9.09

Relaxing Saturday...


Wow, can't believe it's been over two weeks since my last post.  Been really busy with my photography and editing all night.  jillportrait.com  Since it is a holiday weekend I'm looking forward to lots of cleaning and organizing, meal planning, playing with little Butterfly girl, and crafting.  The Los Angeles fires have made the air quality too yucky to play outside.  We ended up going to Toys R' Us for exercise up and down the aisles and came home with a few new toys. This pink princess kitchen talks and has been keeping her entertained inside until it's safe to go back out!  :)

Here is a lovely video of the fires earlier this past week... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqxjO5nr8k




2 comments:

  1. that picture is so precious!

    stay safe and inside!

    :(

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly looks so big to me! AHHHH! We miss you.
    Stay safe my loves :)

    ReplyDelete